Next week on General Hospital, Elizabeth learns the truth about AJ and Carly’s affair! Will she finally turn to Nikolas? Get a sneak peek of what’s to come in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of June 24.[notice]Editor’s Note: As in our preview for the week of June 10, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Sneak Peeks
- Lucy has a business proposition for Laura that could turn out to be very lucrative for them both…but if Scotty has his way it won’t happen.
- There’s a thin line between love and hate, something Ava and Franco dance around as they scheme for ELQ.
- Hell hath no fury like Elizabeth Webber scorned. After Liz learns of AJ and Carly’s one night stand, will the path her heart be clear for Nikolas?
- Felicia and Mac’s wedding preparations continue. Who will be named their best man and maid of honor? Lucy and Kevin? Or Duke and Anna?
- Is it pink or blue for the bun in Maxie’s oven? Find out when the sex of Dante and Lulu’s “baby” is revealed! How will grandparents Sonny, Olivia, Luke and Laura react? Speaking of babies, Anna and Felicia’s make an interesting observation about the recent pregnancies in Port Charles.
- Carly interjects herself in Anna’s investigation into Olivia’s shooting. As Shawn continues to be wrecked with guilt, a new theory could pave way for a damning revelation.
Source Look Ahead: Week of July 1, 2013
One couple gets kinky and breakups & hookups happen under the fireworks.