This week on The Young and the Restless, Lily’s surprise birthday party gets awkward. Also: Nick makes an important announcement, Lauren’s marriage is ruins and Lily has a confrontation with her father. Find out what else happens in TVSource Magazine’s The Young and the Restless preview for the week of June 3.
Not All Is As It Appears
Lily’s birthday celebration with Tyler creates a tense environment when she returns home to a surprise party from Cane! Lily is thrilled that Cane wasn’t out of town like she thought, but that doesn’t keep Cane from thinking Tyler yet again tried to take advantage of friendship with Lily. Cane hides his unhappiness and declares that the party is for family only, implying that Tyler is unwelcome. After Lily reveals she quit the campaign and will no longer be working with Tyler, Cane presents her with a birthday gift. All seems to be well, but as Lily continues to get closer and closer with Tyler, how will it impact her marriage going forward?
Also: Chelsea’s visit to the fortune teller forces her to confront her unresolved feelings for Adam. Is the she right? Does Adam still love Chelsea? Chelsea already has enough to deal with, but a new reading from the teller doesn’t sit well with her.
- Chelsea confronts Adam while shocking news unnerves Lily and Cane.
- While Michael informs Gloria that is marriage has fallen apart, Carmine tells Lauren he can’t let her go.
- Lily confronts Neil about the latest blog post at GC Buzz, while Billy’s secrecy troubles Victoria.
- Adam shocks Sharon, while Lauren rushes to do damage control.
- Phyllis comes to an important decision, while Nick makes an important announcement.
- Nakia Seacrest appears as a nurse on Tuesday, 6/4/13
- Erin Chambers (ex-Siobhan, GH) debuts as Melanie on Thursday, 6/6/13