Next week on General Hospital, Sam and Carly team up in the search for Danny and Franco; Ava makes her move and gains and surprising ally; Alexis seeks answers to uncover the information Sam needs about her father. Get a sneak peek of what’s to come in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of July 22, 2013.
[notice]Editor’s Note: As previously mentioned, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Dangerous Alliances, Revealing Truths and…Gay Chicken?
- Armed with new knowledge, Laura sets out to confront Tracy about Luke. What will happen when the former Mrs. Luke Spencers face off?
- Dante heads up the search for Danny as Sam, Carly and Silas realize just who has taken him. A series of events leads to a surprising moment for Franco and someone unexpected.
- The mystery surrounding Sam’s paternity continues to weigh on Sam, Nikolas, Alexis and Molly. As the Cassadines seek answers, Alexis’ youngest decides to take a crack at decoding who “J” could be. Is Molly on the right track or is “J” just a distraction?
- Silas and Sam share a close moment when they learn Franco could be a match for Danny. Sam turns to a higher power and her love of Jason as she prays for a successful outcome.
- Morgan and Kiki drop a bombshell on their parents.
- Elizabeth’s warnings to Nikolas about Britt go unheeded. In fact, it only convinces the prince that Liz is jealous! Is Nikolas’ assessment correct? Later, will moment of truth between Nikolas and Britt end their friendship before it’s even truly begun? Or will it lead to the start of something new? Honesty doesn’t always work the way one envisions…
- A new alliance is formed in the battle for ELQ, and it may not bode well for AJ. What does Tracy have up her sleeve?
- Is a game of gay chicken in store for Michael and Brad? A major truth could be exposed if all goes according to plan.
Source Sneak Peek: July 29, 2013 Edition
Carly and Sam have a heart to heart about Franco. Duke shares with Anna his concerns about Ava. Alexis tries a new method to jog her memory.