This week on General Hospital, AJ’s murder trial begins with damaging testimony from Sonny, Olivia and Elizabeth; a ruling in the custody case will devastate more than one and Robin completes the cure! Is this the week she returns to her family? Get a sneak peek at what happens in our General Hospital preview for the week of November 18, 2013.
[notice]The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Shattered Glass and Devastation
- The tides have turned at Cassadine Island as Robert and Anna fight to escape Jerry’s clutches. Back in Port Charles, Luke learns that his friends (and Duke) have disappeared, forcing him to bring Nikolas up to speed with the events at his island. By weeks end, a surprising act leaves Anna stunned and Luke faces off with an old enemy.
- Diane lives up to her reputation when she goes after Dante on stand. Spinelli gets his chance to address the court. When the judge makes his ruling, the aftermath will have far, wide-reaching consequences for all involved. Who is awarded custody of baby Connie? Will Dante and Lulu’s marriage survive the trial?
- As AJ’s trial finally begins, Michael, Monica and Kiki are there to give their support. Elizabeth’s absence worries AJ, but when she finally arrives, he may have wished she didn’t come. Scott’s witnesses provide damaging testimony against AJ — including one Elizabeth Webber.
- Patrick and Sabrina face unexpected obstacles as their wedding approaches.
- Elizabeth opens up to Patrick. Later, Patrick has a big question for Elizabeth; the aftermath of his wild bachelor party leaves Patrick and Liz in need of recovery.
- Robin has a heart-to-heart with Nikolas about the ramifications of her return. Are her fears unfounded?
- Britt and Nikolas adjust to the reality of their new relationship.
This is just a taste of what’s to come. You’re in for an emotional, action-packed week that’s sure to leave you emotionally wrecked by the end of Friday’s episode. Find out what happens by watching General Hospital, weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on ABC.com
Source Look Ahead: November 25, 2013 Edition
A longtime resident returns to Port Charles and it’s Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding day!
I agree! This is crazy! They dragged this one out too long. And now they are teasing is about Robin feeling guilty about returning. I can’t believe that a wife and mother would slink away from her family if she saw a new woman in her place. Crazy!
I know! Please don’t kill him off! Even though they can always bring back a character, Scorpio is too special to play that game with.
I just hope they don’t freaking kill off Robert or make him betray Anna just because TR is leaving GH! Just leave Robert’s character intact and let the fans have the fond memories of him as a a good guy!
OMG!! Please end this nightmare and get Robin home to Patrick & Emma where she belongs!!
Comments are closed.