Next week on The Young and the Restless, Nikki hosts a fundraiser in honor of U.S. Veterans. Will she reach out to her long-lost son during the event? Also, Billy begins to let Victoria in and Devon balks at an aspect of his new alliance with Jill and Jack. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Genoa City in our Young and the Restless preview for the week of November 11, 2013.
The Young and the Restless Preview: Calming Comfort
- Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran’s Day.
- Jack and Jill propose an alliance with Devon to bring down Victor. He’s receptive to it…until he learns Hilary is also a part of their plan. Will he change his mind when he sees Victor in his natural habitat?
- Michael and Christine face off over how to help Fenmore.
- Billy’s anger reaches a boiling point before finally opening up to Victoria.
- Adam angrily blasts his father for his continued harassment of Sharon. Will this complicate recent inroads he’s made with Chelsea? Later, the truth about the hit and run begins to take its toll on Adam. Will it drive him to make a confession?
- Abby considers an important offer from Victor
- Things heat up between Lily and Cane.
- Tensions rise as Paul demands answers from Lauren.
- Tyler surprises Abby on her birthday.
- Neil and Leslie’s romantic evening takes a surprising turn.
- A tender moment is shared between Dylan and Avery.
- Nikki warmly embraces Dylan.
- The tension between Dylan and Nick reaches uncomfortable heights when Nick confronts Avery.
Watch The Young and the Restless, weekdays on CBS, weeknights on TVGN and anytime at CBS.com
Source Look Ahead: November 18, 2013 Edition
Kyle and Victor enter a new game. Nikki is ready to reveal the secret about Dylan to her family. What could go wrong?
Tony Nevada plays Gene on Tuesday, 11/12/13
Donald Agnelli plays the Warden on Wednesday 11/13/13
Cynthia Watros debuts as Kelly on Friday, 11/15/13
Tatyana Ali appears as Roxy on Tuesday 11/19/13 and Wednesday 11/20/13.