Will a moment of passion lead to a new beginning for Adam and Chelsea? Also: Summer’s birthday creates conflict between Nick and Jack. Get a sneak peek of what happens in Genoa City in our Young and the Restless preview for the week of December 16, 2013.
The Young and the Restless Preview: Unusual You
It’s been a rocky 2013 for Adam and Chelsea but thanks to some bonding and much needed time apart, things are looking up for them in a big way. This week, Chelsea and Adam’s evening of romance leads to a night of passionate love making! Afterwards, Adam expresses a desire to let go of the past and focus on their future. When Chelsea asks what caused this new attitude, he admits Delia’s death changed his outlook. Later, Adam tells her he loves her!
Given everything they’ve been through, will Chelsea embrace what she has now? Or will she continue to be haunted by the mistakes of their past? The very obstacles that led to their breakup the first time — Victor and Sharon — are no longer an issue. But what is an issue is the secret Adam harbors about Delia.
Also This Week
- Paul and Christine discover importance evidence in Carmine’s murder investigation that leads to conflicting stories from Michael and Fen. When questioned by Paul, Michael says the chip was given to him the night of Lauren’s ceremony; Fen says he gave his parents the chip when they visited him in rehab. Will this development validate Paul’s theory about Carmine’s true murderer?
- Nick questions Billy over his involvement with Kelly.
- Esther and Jill face off over Katherine’s music box.
- Nick and Jack square off over Summer’s birthday.
- Neil prepares a surprise for Leslie.
- Nikki and Sharon find common ground.
- Devon is troubled by unexpected misfortunes.
- Billy and Victoria make plans for the holiday.
- Dylan is encouraged by Stitch to open up to Nikki.
Source Sneak Peek: December 23, 2013 Edition
Nikki is the source of tension between Victor and Paul. Nick’s jealousy is stoked but not over Avery…
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Encore episodes are on TVGN and CBS.com.