Thank you to all of our readers for contributing to TVSource Magazine’s popularity and success in 2013. We experienced tremendous growth last year and hope to have successful 2014 as well. Since our rebranding and launch as TVSource Magazine in 2012, we’ve delivered the kind of content you expect — breaking news, in-depth interviews, photo previews, editorials and interactive features. As we celebrate our second anniversary as TVSource Magazine and sixth year online, we are excited to share with you some new features we’re bringing to the website this year.
- Expanded High-Quality Content: More analysis and commentary regarding entertainment trends, storyline assessment, diversity in television and more.
- Expanded Coverage of web series and digital exclusives from Netflix, Hulu and WWE Network
- Weekly Podcast: Our podcast will feature alternating panels of TVSource staff, contributors and guests discussing a mixture of news, interviews and analysis regarding the happenings from popular primetime shows, daytime soaps and pop culture.
- The Source Awards: Interactivity was a major goal for us in 2013 and we’ll continue that this year with the formation of our reader-voted awards! First up is the Soap Opera Source Awards – fans select the categories and nominees honoring the best in daytime for the previous year. From best actress to sexiest soap star, your votes will determine who wins.
- Expanded Interactivity: More live-blogging events, social media engagement, interactive photo galleries and more
- Revamped Pulse Poll: We’re adding the ability for fans to weigh in on hot topics from storylines, pairings, casting, plot points and more with the addition of Fan reACTION.
- Contests & Giveaways: Who doesn’t like free swag? In the coming months, we’ll be giving away swag from your favorite TV shows, Amazon gift cards, DVDs and tickets to various fan events. News regarding our first giveaway will be announced shortly.
We look forward to what 2014 has in store for TVSource Magazine.
Omar White-Nobles & Mandy Treccia,
Executive Team, TVSource Magazine