When Suits signed off for its winter hiatus in September, the series left us with some pretty big questions. Would Rachel and Mike agree to take the next step and move in together? Can Harvey and Scottie make a relationship last while working at the same firm? And of course the biggest question: has Louis discovered the truth about Mike?
New episodes return this Thursday and we had a chance to watch an advanced screener of the midseason premiere.
“Buried Secrets” picks up with the action left off and we get to see some resolution to the mysteries we’ve been pondering. But this is Suits and nothing is ever quite as simple and tidy as it seems.
Obviously we can’t tell you everything that happens in the episode because it’s definitely the kind that all fans should see for themselves. But we can say that there’s a little something for everyone. Check out the following five teasers from the midseason premiere:
1. Mike and Rachel are in a really good place. It took Rachel a lot of episodes to come to terms with Mike’s secret and the premiere has these two stronger than ever. That’s definitely a good thing because the episode takes Mike on an unexpected emotional journey.
2. Harvey and Scottie want to be in a good place, but it’s not quite as easy as they’d like it to be and a conversation with Jessica complicates things even further. In typical Harvey fashion, he comes up with a solution – but is it one Scottie can accept?
3. Louis knows that Mike does not have a file at Harvard, but don’t be so sure he’s got everything figured out just yet. He has some questions and turns to Donna for answers. Can she keep him off Mike’s trail?
4. Thankfully, there’s no mention of Ava Hessington. Instead, we’re back to having a case of the week and Mike is absolutely determined to come out the victor. Of course it’s more complicated than meets the eye and Harvey can only give him so much time. Can Mike pull it off?
5. Did we mention this episode includes quite a bit of skin, Michael Phelps, a hotel room encounter that definitely doesn’t go as planned and a classic Harvey moment where he takes the term ‘peanut gallery’ to extreme?
Bonus Dialogue Teases:
“You don’t deserve my bacon.”
“I’m not a 14-year-old girl. I don’t get my ideas from movies.”
“You know I don’t listen when you say things.”
Check out the official network promo below and then hit the comments and share your thoughts and theories with us. Are you looking forward to the rest of the season?
Suits returns Thursday, March 6 at 9/8c on USA Network.