This week on General Hospital, the Nurses Ball continues with more performances and a lot more drama! Dante and Lulu learn if they can have another child; Alexis gives Julian something to ponder; Michael makes a bold move for ELQ and Liz makes a decision. Get the scoop on what goes down this week in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of May 12, 2014.
General Hospital Preview: The Nurses Ball Continues!
The 2014 Nurses Ball continues with unexpected guest arrivals as well as more uplifting performances. While major scheming takes place behind the curtain, new and former loves are rekindled. Someone will use their moment in the spotlight to express feelings for a special person. However, not all goes well. As the Nurses Ball ends with a crescendo, some residents are left heartbroken while others are thrilled for what lies ahead.
Clouds of Uncertainty
Dante and Lulu finally learn whether or not Obrecht was telling the truth about the embryo she was keeping from them. Will Anna deliver good news to the couple, or will they once again fall victim to another scheme from the mad doctor? If Obrecht was telling the truth, what will they decide to do?
With Julian and Alexis’ relationship heats up in more ways than one, Alexis is none too pleased when she meets Jordan for the first time. Will Alexis share with Julian her suspicions about Jordan? Later, the subject of Julian’s profession becomes a topic of conversation between the lovers when Alexis floating the possibility of Julian leaving the mob. Will Julian entertain the idea of a mob-free life, or will the possibility of facing a lethal Luke squash any thoughts of an exit strategy?
Also This Week
- Ned and Michael’s plan to thwart look takes root when Michael appoints himself as the new CEO of ELQ! How will Tracy react to this betrayal?
- Tracy puts the moves on Luke.
- Elizabeth makes her choice in love. Will it be Nikolas or Ric?
- Anna and Duke share some much needed (and long overdue) romantic time at the Nurses Ball
- Luke tries to gauge how much Sonny knows about the Jerome business.
- Shawn and Jordan revisit the past.
- Carly and Franco come up with ways to distract themselves while on the run.
Source Sneak Peek: May 19, 2014 Edition
Julian arranges for a Jerome family dinner and delivers shocking news to his children and invited guests. Maxie is reminded of past mistakes when she receives a summons.