This week on General Hospital, Julian summons his family for a major announcement; Anna and the PCPD prepare to take down the Jerome organization; Sonny and Morgan clash and Maxie faces her past. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital preview for the week of May 19, 2014.
General Hospital Preview: A Big Announcement and Shocking Twist
After putting Luke on notice about his decision to leave the mob and end their partnership, Julian calls a Jerome family dinner at the art gallery. He even asks Lucas to bring a date. Meanwhile, Anna, Dante and Nathan prepare to take down Julian’s organization using the info Duke provided. When they arrive at the docks, it’s Jordan, not Julian, there to receive the drug shipment.
Back at the gallery, Julian makes a shocking announcement to his family just as all hell breaks loose. Jordan is arrested for her role in receiving the drug shipment, but refuses to speak to anyone but Anna. What Jordan tells Anna could be a potential game changer, but at what cost? How will Sam react to Julian’s announcement?
The Valkyrie and the Demented One Seek Answers
Carly and Franco enlist help from an old friend of Carly’s to investigate AJ’s murder case. After receiving damning information about the night AJ was shot, Carly and Franco debate their next move. Do they go to the police with their suspicions, or confront the person they hold responsible?
Also This Week
- Silas receives flowers at the hospital, but is surprised when Sam reveals they weren’t from her.
- Maxie receives notice to appear in court regarding her daughter, Georgie.
- Elizabeth and Ric spend time together.
- Morgan demands answers from Sonny.
- Tracy is forced to take sides after an altercation between Luke and Ned.
- TJ learns the truth about Jordan.
- Is there hope for Lucy and Kevin’s marriage?
Source Sneak Peek: May 26, 2014 Edition
Ric and Elizabeth’s romantic evening takes a surprising turn. A major confrontation takes place when a secret is revealed. Tracy confides in Lulu.