This week on Days of our Lives, Chad’s angry confrontation with Stefano leads to a health crisis for his father; Bo fights to get home to his family. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of September 14, 2015.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: DiMera Disaster Ahead?
Chad has reason to believe he’s being set up for the murders taking place in Salem. Given the lengths his father has gone in the past to control his siblings; Chad believes Stefano may be responsible for his troubles. The young DiMera storms into the mansion and has an angry confrontation with his father, furious that Stefano would do this to him. As tensions rise between the two, Stefano collapses during the confrontation! Even though Stefano’s hurt Chad terribly recently, he does what he can to save his father.
Elsewhere, Justin continues to apply pressure on Rafe to arrest Chad for the murders of Serena Mason and Paige Larson. Chad feels more alone than ever before, and with possible murder charges hanging over his head, he contemplates fleeing Salem! When Abigail learns Chad may go on the run, she urges him not to leave town. She offers to help him prove his innocence against his protests, and suggests getting help from Marlena. By week’s end, Marlena puts Chad under hypnosis to help under the truth behind the two murders. Will Abigail’s plan exonerate Chad, or only make matters worse?
Trouble In Paradise
Ben’s jealousy over Chad continues to create problems in his relationship with Abby. Abby is stunned when Chad comes clean about a secret he’s been keeping for her. That leads to a huge fight about his deception, and moreover her ongoing feelings for Chad. Though Abigail tries to quell Ben’s fears, her involvement in Chad’s problems and continued defense of him only flames Ben’s doubts. By week’s end, when her mind should be on planning her wedding to Ben, her heart and head worry about Chad’s session with Marlena.
Also This Week
- JJ warns Jennifer she could be in danger.
- Kayla is upset by Steve’s plans regarding Bo.
- Eve has a major meltdown.
- Steve works to repair his relationship with Joey.
- Aiden struggles to keep his secret from Hope, Chase and Ciara.
- John digs deeper into his past.
- Bo senses Hope is in danger and doubles his efforts to return home.
- John and Steve compare notes about Bo’s disappearance.
- Victor and Stefano have a tense confrontation.
- Gabi (returning star Camila Banus) gets the news she’s been hoping for and is released from prison! She shares a happy reunion with Will and their daughter Arianna on Friday, September 18.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of September 21, 2015
It’s a big week that you can’t miss! Rafe struggles with his feelings for Hope; Paige’s father, Eduardo (Emmy winner A Martinez) arrives in Salem with ties to more than just his late daughter; Joey learns the story of his parents’ love affair and a sinister villain returns to Salem!
Photo Credit: © JPI Studios