This week on Days of our Lives, the killer claims another victim and once again the murder can be traced back to Chad! Kate makes an offer to Nicole and Brady and Marlena confront John. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of September 7, 2015.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Killer Strikes Again
The Necktie Killer claims its second victim! As Salem PD continues its investigation, Rafe realizes the latest murder can once again be traced back to Chad. Meanwhile, Eve receives devastating news and later seeks comfort from Justin.
Seeking Answers (Again)
John is confronted by Brady and Marlena over his decision to rejoin the ISA. In an effort to ease the fears of his loved ones, he reveals the reason he returned to the agency that has caused so many problems for them before — he wants answers about his past. John wants to learn where he really came from and hopes to use the ISA’s tools to uncover the answers to his questions. Even knowing John’s motives, Brady and Marlena aren’t sold on the return to the ISA and warn him of the potential dangers facing him.
Also This Week
- Kate makes Nicole an unexpected offer; later, Nicole is approached by Theresa regarding plans for Basic Black. Will Nicole agree to do business with two women she hates?
- The identity of the mysterious prisoner is revealed — Bo Brady (Peter Reckell)! Bo is more determined than ever to return home to Fancy Face, but his captors prove to be a big obstacle to overcome. Will they get the answers they seek?
- Chad makes a big confession to Abby.
- Aiden’s stunning secret is revealed.
- Hope defends her relationship with Aiden to Steve.
- Lucas is devastated when Adrienne ends their relationship.
- Julie, Maggie and Caroline reminisce about the past as they prepare for the bicentennial celebration.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of September 14
Steve works to repair his relationship with Joey. Abigail’s belief in Chad’s innocence is stronger than ever and turns to someone to help prove Chad isn’t the man behind the murders.
Photo Credits: © JPI Studios