Next week on General Hospital, Michael and Morgan don’t see eye to eye as Sonny’s life hangs in the balance; Scott makes an offer to Ava; a surprise is planned. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of September 14, 2015.
Please do not copy/paste our spoilers. Link only!
General Hospital Spoilers: Corinthos Family Dysfunction
In the midst of the family crisis involving Sonny, Michael and Morgan face off. Morgan’s tunnel vision regarding Julian could land him in more danger than expected. Later, Morgan put pressure on TJ to disclose some important information regarding the shooting. Will Morgan take matters into his own hands? Meanwhile, Carly faced with an important decision that could forever change Sonny’s life. Continuing to feel guilty about his actions, Dante considers telling Lulu the truth. With the guilt mounting, Dante turns to Nathan for advice. Unbeknownst to Dante, Nathan’s warned Valerie to stay away from his friend. As Valerie questions her feelings for Dante, some news could make things even more complicated.
Also this week:
A remorseful Elizabeth comes close to telling Jake the truth, but ultimately opts not to. Meanwhile, Sam and Ric are taken aback by Jake’s actions, which reminds them of the supposedly late Jason Morgan. Will Jake’s continued involvement in Sonny’s world trigger his memory to return?
Scott offers to represent Ava, surprising her with some important information. Later Ava makes an unpleasant discovery when she goes on trial. Will a surprise visitor be able to help her case?
- After suffering due to the machinations of Ric and Madeline for months, Nina and Franco team up for a little revenging! What does Port Charles’ slightly unstable duo have in store for Ric?
- Current situations cause Maxie and Nathan to appreciate how precious life is as they take comfort in each other’s arms.
- Lexi Ainsworth reprises the role of Sonny’s eldest daughter, Kristina Corinthos-Davis.
- Julian asks Alexis to come away with him. Will she accept?
- When Dillon’s project hits an unexpected bump, Paul pulls some strings on his sons behalf.
- Emma, Anna and Sam have a surprise planned for Patrick.
Source Sneak Peek: September 21
Sam is overcome with memories and emotion as she mourns Jason on their anniversary, but her present and future with Patrick remains very much on her mind. Elizabeth and Jake set a wedding date…but could an unexpected development thwart her plans? It’s the showdown you can’t miss as Ava and Carly face off over baby Avery! Julian finds out just how ride or die the Davis women are.
Leading photo credit: © Howard Wise/jpistudios.com