This week on General Hospital, Valerie consoles a stressed Dante, Carly urges her sons to not follow in Sonny’s footsteps, Sam makes a confession to Jake, Ava makes a power play. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of September 28, 2015.
Please do not copy/paste our spoilers. Link only!
General Hospital Spoilers: Sex, Lies & Videotape
It’s lights, camera, action for Dillon’s movie but will backstage drama get in a the way? Nathan has concerns about Maxie being Dillon’s leading lady but she’s able to ease his worried mind. Later, Maxie and Nathan reaffirm both their love and trust in each other. The director has a confession for the new starlet. Lulu’s concerned about her husband and confides in Dillon. Meanwhile, Valerie comforts Dante during his family crisis. Wanting to protect his partner’s marriage, Nathan encourages Valerie to get over her feelings for Dante. Among all the angst, Dillon and Valerie confide in one another.
Circling the Water
The Five Families call a meeting to discuss the fallout from Sonny’s shooting. Ric offers to go in his brother’s place but the Corinthos family has other plans for Ric, mainly focusing on keeping baby Avery out of Ava’s clutches. Faced with an important decision, Carly convinces Sonny he needs to move forward. Later, Carly receives some news that terrifies her. Michael and Morgan promise Carly they will not get wrapped up in Sonny’s business. Will the brothers keep their promise to their mother? At the meeting of the families, Ava flexes her power and later receives a warning from Michael. After filling in Julian on recent developments, Ava refocuses on her primary agenda. By weeks end, Ava and Carly have one hell of a confrontation!
Also this week:
- Anna has a long awaited confrontation with Julian regarding his involvement in Duke’s murder. Later, Paul rattles Anna with news of a recent development. What’s so shocking about this new information? Paul continues to dig into things when he seeks information on Anna’s background from Nathan.
- Continuing her feeling of longing for Jason, Sam makes a confession to Jake at the Noodle Buddha. After taking some time to reflect, will Sam be ready to let Jason go? Later, Patrick and Sam receive a surprise visitor. Will their guest be a friend or foe?
- Franco apologizes to Kiki for not being more present in her life since Silas’ murder. Have the recent tragic events taken a toll on Kiki?
- With her sham marriage to Ric over and her calculating mother behind bars, Nina seeks to make peace with the past and make a fresh start.
- Nikolas and Hayden discuss their volatile history. Romance could be on the horizon for the pair but will they ever be able to trust each other?
- Anna proposes a new business venture to Sam.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of October 5
- Laura (Genie Francis) returns to Port Charles with an agenda! Will she be able to convince Liz to come clean about Jason?
- A wrong assumption by Nathan leads to dire consequences.
- Tracy questions Michael’s loyalty to the Quartermaine family.
- Felix pays Sabrina a visit.
- Anna and Sam have an important heart-to-heart discussion with Emma.