This week on Days of our Lives: Chad wakes from his coma and is arrested for the Necktie Murders; Hope has doubts ahead of her wedding day; Sami reaches out to Eric. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of October 26-30, 2015.
Please do not copy/paste. Link only.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Chad Is Arrested
The life of young Chad DiMera continues to be complicated. The good news is Chad wakes up from his coma; the bad news is he’s immediately arrested for being the Necktie Killer! Of course viewers know Chad is innocent, but there’s few in Salem willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Thanks to the beating at the hands of Ben, Chad’s suffered memory loss. Though Aiden tries some legal maneuvering to keep Chad hospitalized, Justin’s determination to lock him up wins out.
Abigail arrives as Chad is being arrested, but to his disappointment, she doesn’t respond to his pleas of innocence. After being examined by PD doctors he’s locked up. Later, Marlena visits Chad and breaks the news to him about Will. Chad’s emotional response connects with Marlena, who already had doubts about his guilt, but this puts her over the edge of support.
Will Marlena and Rafe’s support have any way with Justin?
Also This Week
- Bo is stunned when he learns of Hope’s upcoming wedding plans from Steve. After trying to escape a deadly situation, Bo attempts to make contact with Hope. Will they make it back to Salem in time to stop the wedding?
- As Hope’s wedding day approaches, Fancy Face can’t help but be overcome with doubts. Shawn questions her decision to marry Aiden; Later, Hope has a heart to heart with Caroline. Meanwhile, Aiden struggles with the weight of his plan to murder Hope. Kayla and Jennifer help plan Hope’s bachelorette party, which erupts in chaos when the stripper arrives. Aiden makes a starling confession, which leads to Hope considering postponing the wedding.
- Eve tries to avenge her daughter’s death.
- Eric’s behavior concerns Daniel.
- Nicole encourages Theresa to stand up for herself.
- Marlena is upset when John’s called away on an ISA mission.
- Kayla and Joey have an emotional confrontation about his latest stunt.
- Abby is rattled by Ben’s intense anger.
- What does Abe discover on Lani’s computer?
- Eric receives an urgent message from Sami.
- Caroline has another disturbing vision.
For a photo preview of what’s to come on Days of our Lives, click the next page.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of November 2, 2015
All of Salem gathers at the Martin House to celebrate the town’s Bicentennial Gala – a night which promises to be full of romance, mystery, and danger. Hope fights for her life; Abigail is in danger!
Photo Credit: © J. Johnson/JPI Studios