This week on Days of our Lives, Chad has seduction on the mind when it comes to Belle. Will Abigail pull Chad out of his controlled state? Also: Steve and Kayla deal with Ava; Salem celebrates Christmas. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 21, 2015.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Seduction on the Mind
Unaware that Andre hijacked his therapy session with Marlena, Chad is now a willing participant in his brother’s scheme to help recover the DiMera fortune stolen by Sami. Under Andre’s direction, Chad sets out to seduce Belle Brady.
Chad asks Belle out on a date and lays on the charm in an effort to win her over. Belle is suspicious of Chad’s motives and calls into question if he’s trying to play her. Chad defuses Belle’s suspicions and makes it clear he’s interested in her. Unfortunately, their date is nearly ruined when Abigail confronts Chad at Club TBD. Unhappy with Chad’s behavior, she takes off for the DiMera Mansion to confront Andre and Stefano under the belief they forced Chad to break up with her. Will a heightened moment between Abigail and Chad show cracks in Andre’s conditioning?
Christmas with the Johnsons
Steve and Kayla are skeptical about Ava having leukemia but her tests come back positive. Kayla is thrown when Ava asks her to be her doctor. Steve has suspicions that Joey has been working with Ava. When Joey admits to it, Steve warns his son that Ava is a true femme fatale. By week’s end, as the Johnsons celebrate Christmas, Steve pops the question to Kayla! But that’s not the only Christmas present Joey gets this week…what is Ava’s true endgame?
Also This Week
- Philip and Brady clash over Philip’s plans for Titan.
- Victor wants Caroline to move in with him and Maggie. Later, Caroline has another disturbing vision of Victor. What role does Philip play in her dream?
- Rafe uncovers curious info about Dr. Malcolm.
- Adrienne shares unsettling medical news with Lucas.
- Eve finds a protégé in Claire and makes her an exciting offer.
- Claire’s upset when Belle suggests that she return to Maine with her father.
- Kate and Theresa are at odds when Kate threatens to pull Theresa’s designs from the upcoming fashion show.
- The Horton family gather to hang ornaments on the tree on Christmas Eve.
- John warns Marlena they could be in grave danger.
- Kate and Eduardo have a romantic evening.
Days of our Lives Photo Preview – Photo Credit © JPI Studios
Source Sneak Peek: Week of December 28, 2015
Ava fuels jealousy in Joey. Abigail seeks Marlena’s help in finding out what’s wrong with Chad. Basic Black’s relaunch is underway on New Year’s Eve. A tragic New Year’s Eve accident forever changes the lives of several in Salem.
All photos are licensed for use from JPI Studios.