This week on The Young and the Restless, Jack’s confrontation with Phyllis and Billy turns violent; Mariah is conflicted; Dylan pulls out the stops for Sharon and Adam shares a secret with Jack. Get the latest Y&R scoop in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of December 7-11, 2015!
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: War of the Abbotts
The Abbott family is at the center of major drama this week on The Young and the Restless. Jack returns from Switzerland armed with knowledge of Billy and Phyllis’ scheme to get him out of town to capture Ian. In addition, Jack knows Phyllis and Billy were behind the recent Paragon attack. When Ashley demands answers of her own, Jack comes clean about the secrets he and Phyllis were keeping about Marco and Victor’s plot to destroy the Abbotts.
Later at Jabot, Phyllis is unprepared for Jack’s hostility when he confronts her. Phyllis is unrepentant for her actions and stands by her and Billy’s decisions. When Billy taunts Jack for a lack of intestinal fortitude, things turn violent between the brothers!
Will Jack and Billy be able to repair the damage to their relationship? Will the rift between Jack and Phyllis widen? What happens next is everything.
Also This Week
- Victor delivers sobering news to the Abbotts.
- Mariah worries about Sharon.
- Chelsea questions Sage about her past with Adam.
- Nick takes a stand with Sage.
- Marisa plays into Luca’s hands.
- Ashley puts the cards on the table with Victor.
- Noah fights dirty.
- Adam shares a secret with Jack.
- Cane makes a shocking confession to Devon.
- Dylan pulls out all of the stops for Sharon.
- Lily plays with fire.
- Mariah questions her feelings for Kevin.
- Nick questions Dr. Anderson about her past.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers Photo Preview: © JPI Studios
Do not copy, paste, hotlink or otherwise remove images from TVSource Magazine. Please link back to this article only.
All photos are licensed for use from JPI Studios.