In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Sam opens up to Monica; Carly is furious at what she learns; Will Franco tell the truth about what he knew? Finn plays a dangerous game, forcing Anna to make a bold move. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of December 11, 2017.
General Hospital Spoilers: Baby, It’s Just You And Me (and Him)
Jason gets a lead on his kidnapper as he and Sonny continue their investigation. Sonny reaches out to Dante for assistance. Meanwhile, Sam learns the truth and later confides in Monica about her feelings regarding Jason and Drew. Later, Sam runs into Jason at the pier. Will they come to an understanding, or will the unsaid continue to be a source of angst for them both? Back at the Quartermaine Mansion, Monica rolls out the welcome mat for both of her sons.
Also This Week:
- Finn’s decision to go rogue could present major problems for Anna’s investigation into Cassandra’s drug ring. After learning of Cassandra’s proposition to Finn, Anna decides to take a big step in an effort to reign in her friend – she invites him to move in!
- Oscar gets cold feet and is later disappointed.
- Carly is furious.
- Sonny fills in Anna re: Faison.
- Charlotte is thrilled to see Nelle. Speaking of Nelle, Michael turns to Dante for advice. Later in the week, Nelle stands up for herself and Michael has big news for his family.
- Laura remains confident.
- Jason offers up a bit of advice.
- Ava mulls over her relationships.
- Alexis delivers a painful truth.
- Elizabeth worries about Jake when he begins acting out.
- Franco’s conscience kicks in.
- Scott is invited to drinks.
Source Sneak Peek: December 18, 2017 Edition
Jason and Drew share a common goal. Alexis draws Molly’s ire. Franco receives a mysterious note. Michael pours his heart out. Laura gets a surprise. Griffin apologizes. Sam lashes out. Carly feels terrible for her friend.