In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Will softens towards Sami, who’s preparing to leave Salem; Ciara clashes with Hope; A secret is uncovered; Hope and Rafe have romantic time; Abe wants Eli’s opinion on JJ. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 11, 2017.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Ho Ho Ho And Away
A talk with Eric leads to a slight change of heart for Will towards Sami, who tells her he’s open to trying to get to know her. As happy as Sami is to hear it, she tells him she’s planning to leave town to see his siblings Johnny, Allie and Sydney. When Will discovers a ring on the floor, Sami covers after realizing it’s Hope’s engagement ring. After Will leaves, Sami immediately tracks down Rafe to return it, only to get stuck in an awkward situation with Hope. Before leaving town, Sami goes to Marlena’s with a gift for Will – a journal – the same one she gave him years before. Though it doesn’t resonate with him, Sami hopes he’ll write about his life and will continue to allow her to be a part of his. After saying goodbye to Marlena, John and Will, she makes one last visit to Rafe. Unfortunately, in the midst of their conversation, Ciara overhears them discussing their tryst!
Also This Week
- Sonny is stunned when he learns Will kissed Paul. Even with that information, Sonny urges Will to give their relationship a chance.
- Kate clashes with Steve and Kayla over her role in Theo’s shooting and blackmailing Tripp. When an opportunity arises to expose Kate to Eli, Kayla opts not to. Steve has other plans and brainstorms a way for Kate to incriminate herself.
- Hope gets into an argument with Ciara.
- Abe questions Eli about the investigation into Theo’s shooting and wants Eli’s opinion as to whether JJ’s at fault.
- Doug has a stern warning for Rafe.
- Thanks to information obtained from his brother, Brady busts Eve!
- Ciara realizes Tripp has feelings for Claire.
- JJ offers to make an expected move on Hope’s behalf, and by week’s end learns his fate has been decided.
Source Sneak Peek: December 18, 2017 Edition
Kate and Eve battle over Gabi’s company. Claire and Ciara cause a scene during the Horton ornament hanging. Will makes an overture of friendship to Paul. A surprising couple makes love. Doug and Julie reach out to Abe.