In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: the residents of Port Charles head to the ballot box to determine if Ned Quartermaine or Alexis Davis will be their new Mayor, but will a last-minute scandal turn the tide in favor of one candidate? Also: Faison’s will impacts Anna, Jason, Sam and Drew. Get all the GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of February 19, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Mind Games from Hell
Cesar Faison may be dead thanks to a great shot from Jason Morgan, but that doesn’t mean his machinations against those in Port Charles is over. Diane summons Anna, Jason, Sam and Drew for the reading of the international criminal’s last will and testament. What Faison leaves for Jason and Drew has ramifications that leaves them bewildered. Anna doesn’t walk away unscathed either – as Faison’s bequeathal involves the child they share – a child he supposedly knew nothing about. The remainder of his assets is left to his son, but it’s not known if it’s Henrik aka Peter, or Nathan. Will Peter declare his status to obtain what’s his, or will Nathan’s share go to his wife Maxie?
More General Hospital Spoilers
- It’s election day in Port Charles and as Ned and Alexis anticipate the will of the voters, other forces plan to influence them with a last minute hit piece on Alexis in The Intruder about her mob past and actions taken to help Julian get out of jail. Alexis is caught off guard. Olivia stands by her man when Ned is accused of playing dirty. Later, Alexis ends up in a precarious position.
- Jason is pitted against Drew.
- Anna pays Maxie a visit.
- Sonny confides in an old friend and later Epiphany.
- Molly lashes out.
- Monica surprises Michael.
- Peter changes his mind. Later, Jason looks to Peter for help. Peter knows more than he’s let on.
- Drew asks Curtis for help.
- Ava’s gallery is threatened.
- Kim asks a favor.
- Peter appeals to Lulu.
- Nelle is ready to take the next step in her plan against Carly.
- Franco meets with Kevin.
- Anna is awkward around Finn.
- Alexis meets with Brad.
- Kiki gets the help she needs.
- Sam looks out for a friend.
Note: Provided there are no pre-emptions, General Hospital will air its 14,000 episode on Friday, February 23, 2018.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of February 26, 2018
Drew and Sam celebrate Scout. Tensions run high at the PCPD. Kim becomes intrigued with Julian. Dante worries about Peter’s intentions. Sonny pleads with Ava. Franco grows restless.