In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: As Nelle expands her trap for Carly involving her baby shower, she tries to keep an increasingly self-aware Ava at bay by dangling her own secret over her; Ned faces an angry electorate represented by Alexis. Get a preview of what else happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of May 7, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Wicked, Wicked Web
Carly continues to unwittingly play into Nelle’s hands by agreeing to co-host her baby shower. As Nelle preps the participants in her plan like pieces on a chess board, she contends with Ava uncovering her park machinations against Carly. Ava wants to make sure she won’t get any blow back due to her association with Nelle, and learns Nelle’s intentions when she plays her card about Ava snooping on Griffin. Meanwhile, Carly feels some kind of way when she overhears Sonny and Michael discussing her stability. Nelle keeps up the charade as she expands the guest list for her party, ensuring there’s more than enough eyes around to witness the orchestration of Carly’s downfall.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Ava couldn’t be happier. Carly steps up. Franco is anxious. Jason makes up for lost time. Ned has his doubts.
- Jason runs into Drew. Valentin crosses Peter. Lulu looks to Anna for advice. Alexis threatens Ned. Franco gets a break.
- Carly tries to fix things with Josslyn. Nelle makes her intentions clear to Ava. Lucas is wary. Drew and Oscar bond. Julian pays Kim a visit.
- Carly is thrown off guard. Nelle sets Ava up. Finn opens up. Lucy tracks Dante down. Sonny worries about past misdeeds.
- Joss pleads with her mother. Nelle keeps up the charade. Sonny fills Jason in. Anna makes her move. Nina is grateful to Curtis for all his help.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of May 14, 2018
Nelle has a bizarre stroke of luck; Sam’s plans are thwarted; Jason reaches out to Spinelli for help; Ava tries to entice Griffin.