In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Abigail shares an emotional reunion with Chad, but will remembering the night of Andre’s murder cause her to lose control again? Also: Kate and Vivian’s explosive showdown ends with one of them dead! Theresa is stunned when she learns Brady and Eve are now romantically involved. Get a preview of what else happens in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 7, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Night Of…
Abigail is forced to confront the reality of her actions when she not only learns of the existence of her alters, but what they’ve been up to since she’s been dormant. After sharing an emotional reunion with her husband, Chad tries to help Abigail remember the night of Andre’s murder. Marlena’s belief is if Abigail remembers the trauma she’s been blocking out, the need for her alters will no longer exist. It turns out Abigail learned of Andre’s duplicity against the family and when confronted, the two began to struggle, resulting in Abigail killing her brother-in-law in self-defense.
As Abigail copes with learning she’s responsible for Andre’s death, Dr. Laura and Gabby both take control of her body. Stefan pleads with Gabby to return to him, drawing Chad’s ire when he tries to kiss her goodbye. Afterwards, Abigail questions Chad about the nature of her alter’s relationship with Stefan. Though Chad gives her an overall picture, he withholds the news that they slept together.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Marlena talks to Kate about Andre’s betrayal.
- Kate and Vivian’s explosive confrontation ends with Kate victorious, and Vivian dead!
- Sonny has a furious outburst when he learns Paul is investigating Leo.
- Eli and Lani bond over their respective breakups.
- How will Gabi react when she learns why Abigail has had it out for her?
- Theresa is stunned when Chloe reveals Eve and Brady are together.
- Will updates Paul on his new lead involving Dr. Rolf, and touch bases with Susan’s love Roger for more scoop.
- Lucas and Kate clash over his feelings for Chloe.
- Victor struggles to keep to himself the truth about why Theresa really left town.
- Theresa and Chloe work together to bring down their captor, but Xander’s arrival complicates their escape.
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of May 14, 2018
John and Marlena make wedding plans; Steve and Kayla may have reason for hope; JJ and Eve have an unexpected encounter. Gabi drops a bombshell on Abigail!