In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Anna and Finn finally stop dancing around their feelings and succumb to the attraction between them; Carly’s verdict is in but the new district attorney is pushing for harsher punishment; Nina is pulled deeper into Obrecht’s plan. Get a sneak peek of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of June 11, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Naked Eyes
For months Anna and Finn have resisted the attraction between them, but the pull becomes too great for them to fight any longer. After emotional run-ins, Anna with Robin and Finn with his father, the pair are in Anna’s room preparing to turn in for the evening. Though Finn returns to his room, he later ends up back in Anna’s room and the sparks fly!
Meanwhile, back in Port Charles, Carly is found not guilty by reason of insanity. However, the Corinthos’ happiness over their plan succeeding hits an unexpected roadblock. Margaux (the new DA) argues that Carly’s instability and danger she poses should not be met with treatment at cushy treatment center Shadybrook, but the state institution Ferncliff! The pressure is on for Sonny, Jason and Michael to find a way to get Carly out of Ferncliff before her fake mental breakdown turns into a real one. Will Carly’s personal hero do what needs to be done to protect her? It’s Jason Morgan, army of one to the rescue…
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Michael stays close to Nelle. Anna lets her guard down. Nina is unnerved. Peter sees an out. Chase is compassionate.
- Nelle is shocked. Kim prepares for a big night. Jason and Sam meet for coffee. Nina cuts her visit short. Julian has a lot to prove.
- Jason looks for a way in. Nina is rattled. Kiki faces her demons. Alexis questions Valentin. Franco is full of surprises.
- Valentin refuses his fate. Carly doesn’t trust her instincts. Kiki is startled. Alexis meets with Kevin. Elizabeth is shocked.
- Mike opens up to Sonny. Kevin is reassuring. Nina is compassionate. Oscar is touched by Drew’s confession. Finn is comforting.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of June 18, 2018
Obrecht covers her tracks; Franco catches up with Kevin; Julian hears Alexis out; Liz wants to keep things simple; Alexis unloads on Julian.