In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Proving once again how deep his loyalty lies, Jason goes undercover at Ferncliff to help Carly! Also: Michael has a confrontation with Chase over Nelle; Carly struggles with the reality of her situation; Alexis takes a deep dive with Kevin…and asks Julian to attend. Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of June 18, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: It’s Jason-Possible
What happens when your own personal hero is also your best friend? He goes undercover to save you of course! That’s what happens this week when Jason gets hired as a janitor in Ferncliff to keep a watchful eye on Carly! Another friendly face on the inside is Dr. Kevin Collins, who continues to treat Carly. Though she’s thrilled to see Jason, she can’t let on that she knows him or his cover could be blown. A close call with Kevin almost ruins the whole thing, but quick thinking prevents it. Just how far will Jason go to save the number one woman in his life?
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Alexis’ journey to the past picks up a surprising passenger when she enlists Julian to attend therapy with her. If Julian accepts could it impact his relationship with Kim? Everyone knows how much Julian loves Alexis, but just when he’s ready to move on, could this open the door in his mind to a reconciliation?
- Sonny and Mike are interrupted. Obrecht covers her tracks. Peter continues to plead his case. Nina runs into Drew. Amy offers her insight.
- Carly plays nice. Nelle reflects on her past. Franco catches up with Kevin. Liz wants to keep things simple. Sam admires Alexis.
- Dante lays into Chase. Michael confronts Chase. Josslyn leans on Nelle. Kiki worries all will be for naught. Oscar is disappointed.
- Sonny is relieved. Anna refuses to place blame. Nina demands answers. Kiki is disappointed. Julian hears Alexis out.
- Sonny is confused. Sam and Curtis hit a dead-end. Valentin’s romantic gesture back fires. Alexis unloads on Julian. Carly fears nothing will ever be the same again.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of June 25, 2018
Maxie turns to Jordan for advice; Sam helps Jason; Carly’s curiosity is piqued; Drew pays Elizabeth a visit; Lucy worries about Kevin.