In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: John scores a major win while Tripp makes a shocking confession to Claire. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of October 29, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Party Crashers
Newly returned, Sarah Horton fills Maggie in on the details about her fiancé who just so turns out to be Rex Brady. Excited with the news, Maggie decides to throw the happy couple an engagement party. Meanwhile, Belle grows nervous when Chloe suspects Baby Bonnie is really Mimi’s child. Sami and Shawn both find themselves having to support and defend Belle when things get heated between her and Lucas. When the engagement party finally kicks off, look for Bonnie to put Mimi and Rex in an awkward position and Chloe to arrive with big news!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Jennifer and Chad reel off of Abigail and Stefan’s bombshell
- Sami asks for Kayla’s help to prove the mystery man is EJ
- Filled with guilt about Nicole, Brady turns to Eve
- Hattie presses Roman to prove his love for her
- Eve cuts ties with Brady and leaves Salem
- Ben opens up to Ciara
- It’s Halloween night, and things take a strange turn in Salem
- A couple of familiar faces return for a spooky surprise
- Hattie realizes pretending to be Marlena isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Sami realizes Susan is the key to unlocking the mystery man’s identity
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of October 29, 2018
Susan has a premonition about EJ; Abigail turns the tables on Kate; Ben makes an admission to Ciara; John and Marlena finally get married!