In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Rafe tries to broker peace between Stefan and Ted while Victor punishes Chad for his betrayal of Sonny. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 17, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Life Alert
Things are going from bad to worse for our favorite schemer Gabi as Julie uncovers her bombshell of a secret. Not only is Chad the father of Charlotte, but Gabi has been manipulating the situation all along. Unfortunately for Julie, a set of stairs stand between her and announcing the truth to all parties involved. While Chad and Sonny rush to save Julie’s life, Abigail tries to get information out of Kayla about Gabi. Eli and Lani later question Gabi about Julie’s fall. Fearing that Julie will expose her secret, Gabi prepares to take drastic measures to silence Julie for good. Abigail makes plans of her own as she secretly plots to sever her ties to Stefan for good.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Hope confronts Ciara about dating Ben, and they end up fighting
- Sonny explains to Will they can no longer see each other
- Hope and Rafe argue about Ted
- Things get heated when Sarah tries to persuade Chloe to allow Eric to raise Holly
- Leo sneaks into bed with Sonny
- Ciara and Claire call a truce when they hear about Julie
- Eric lets Chloe know he is not giving up the fight for Holly
- Abigail delivers a special Christmas gift to Stefan
- Hope and Jennifer rally around Doug, who’s concerned about Julie
- JJ frantically attempts to save Haley’s life
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of December 24, 2018
Abigail comes face-to-face with Ben; Claire and Tripp grow closer; Gabi fears for her life as she finds herself at Stefan’s mercy; A face from the past makes a shocking appearance