In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Eve crashes the New Year’s Eve party and lashes out at the people she feels have done her wrong. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 31, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Resurrection
It’s not New Year’s Eve in Salem without a major revelation. Look for a special guest to arrive at Doug’s Place and turn Jennifer and JJ’s upside down. Thats right. Jack is back with a little help from his newly revealed partner in crime, Eve Donavan. As JJ rips into Eve for her deception, Abigail is reunited with her father. Jennifer tries her best to get through to Jack leading him to confronting Eve about lying to him.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Eli and Lani have a very special New Year’s Eve
- Rafe and Hope clash over Gabi’s actions
- Will and Sonny realize Leo may have an Achilles’ heel
- Abigail helps decide Gabi’s fate
- Chad gets advice from Julie about winning back Abigail’s forgiveness
- Rafe arrests Stefan for espionage
- Hope interrupts Ben and Ciara’s date to tell her daughter about Ben’s role in Gabi’s abduction
- Abigail blasts Chad for betraying her trust
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of January 7, 2019
Jack has a run in with Kayla; JJ blasts Gabi for her lies; Brady and Chloe share a close moment; Ben and Ciara break up