In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: It’s Christmas in the ‘Oaks, and secrets are set to cause waves as the McQueen’s set out to have yet another memorable holiday. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of December 17th in the UK and December 31st in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: An emotional Christmas
Mandy and Darren are set for an emotional rollercoaster this week as Mandy finally tells Darren the news that their child might have Spina Bifida. Darrenshocked by the news initially lashes out, but with the help of an unlikely partner Darren mans up and joins Mandy as they find out the results of her scan. Meanwhile Breda and Goldie team up with Sylver to convince Mercedes to allow the family to celebrate Christmas together at the Dog. However, our Mercy has other plans in place as the big day arrives and she is far from welcoming to her cousin Goldie.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sinead suggest to Sally and the governor that the teachers should be involved in this year’s Nativity play.
- Donna-Marie recognizes someone from her days as a prostitute.
- Sylver comforts Mercedes…which ends in a kiss.
- Lily forces Prince to get his biopsy results.
- Grace forces Liam to celebrate Christmas with her and Curtis, but it all goes terribly wrong.
- The police make a huge announcement in regards to Who Killed Russ.
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.