In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Lucas says goodbye to his family while Sarah continues to help Eric gain custody of Holly. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 10, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Strength In Numbers
As Gabi and Abigail continue their game of cat and mouse, Abigail makes a desperate plea to Julie who vows to help expose Gabi’s lies. While Julie sneaks into Gabi’s bedroom hoping to get the goods on her, Abigail breaks into Kayla’s office to find proof of her own. Elsewhere in Salem, Sonny and Will make a last-ditch effort to rebuff Leo’s blackmail attempt. It may just work as Sonny and Leo’s wedding ceremony is abruptly interrupted.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Ted tells Rafe he’s having an affair with Hope
- Julie confronts Ciara about her relationship with Ben
- Eli and Lani announce to his family that they are a couple
- Julie reminisces about her return to Salem 50 years ago
- Justin delivers a letter to Chloe that carries shocking news
- Sarah continues to help Eric gain custody of Holly
- Chloe gives Maggie the news about Nicole’s letter
- Eric shares with Sarah his excitement about raising Holly
- Maggie has a change of heart about Holly
- Kayla tells Tripp the truth about Steve, and he comforts his step-mother
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of December 17, 2018
Julie takes a tumble; Leo sneaks into bed with Sonny; Eric lets Chloe know he is not giving up the fight for Holly; JJ encounters a beautiful nurse named Haley