In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Victoria tries to convince a newly returned Reed that Victor had nothing to do with JT’s murder; Phyllis keeps a secret from Nick; Mariah faces off with Sharon when she learns of the coven’s kidnapping plot with Tessa! Find out what happens in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of December 10, 2018.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: A Complicated Situation
Victoria’s life is about to get infinitely more complicated when her angry son Reed returns to Genoa City, and due to Nikki slipping back into old habits! Furious to learn his father was murdered, Reed believes the theory that Victor could have had something to do with JT’s murder. Of course, Victoria knows this isn’t the case, and does her best to deflect her son’s suspicions of his grandfather, but Reed won’t be assuaged. Her son’s return only compounds the guilt she already feels for keeping this secret. Nikki tries bolster Victoria’s claims to no avail.
Later, Nikki takes it upon herself to find a way to change Rey’s mind by trying to win over Mia. Nikki positions herself to be of great assistance to Mia’s career, if only her husband wasn’t trying to go after the Newmans! Maybe her plan will work, but the stress of the situation begins to take its toll on Nikki when she decides to take a drink!
MORE THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS SPOILERS
• Nikki makes a shocking discovery; Tessa defends herself; Billy and Phyllis define their relationship.
• Jack makes a bold move; Reed returns home; Phyllis keeps a secret from Nick.
• Cane makes amends with Devon; Abby wheels and deals; Lauren gives Fen a wake-up call.
• Nikki fights temptation; opportunity knocks for Lola; Mariah is forced to choose sides.
• Jack and Kerry play cat and mouse; Sharon makes a confession.