In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Ciara battles Jordan to save Ben’s life while Marlena blasts Leo for lying about Sonny and Will. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of February 18, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Jumping Ship
Things finally seem to be calming down in the Horton house after baby Charlotte returns to her parents arms. Having reconnected after their daughters rescue, Chad surprises Abigail with a spontaneous marriage proposal. Abigail enthusiastically agrees and the two decide on another life-changing decision. After an impromptu ceremony in front of their loved ones, Chad and Abigail also announce they are leaving Salem. Some are left surprised but completely understand. Then there’s Stefan who unleashes his rage as he realizes he’s lost “Gabby” for good.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Rafe warns Ted to stay away from Hope
- Eric tries to help Sarah, who starts to have new doubts about Rex
- Leo strikes back at Sonny and Will
- JJ urges Jack not to say anything about Haley’s immigration status
- Eli brings Sonny and Will into the police station for questioning
- Eve overhears Melinda and Haley fight over their secret
- Rafe gets Jordan to open up about her recent trauma
- The person who set the cabin on fire last year and nearly killed Ciara is finally revealed
- Ben admits to Ciara he’s not sure he could’ve stopped himself from killing Jordan
- Claire fights jealousy when she realizes Tripp’s been hanging out with Haley
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of February 25, 2019
Hope apologizes to Ben for misjudging him; Gabi turns to Brady for help; Rex puts Eric in an awkward position; Jack and Eve take advantage of Melinda’s scandal