In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Walter interrupts an intimate moment between Cleo and Walter while Prince and Romeo ask Diane for help. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of March 18, 2019 in the UK and April 1, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Poison Ivy
Unable to stall any longer. Breda tells Mac that he’s won and she will kill James the following day which just so happens to be the day of Mac’s trial. Breda shows Mac her murder weapon of choice, a vial of poison. He asks her to take a picture once she’s completed her task, and killed James. Breda puts the poison in James’ coffee, but Juliet accidentally spills it all over his suit. Breda decides to try again and lets herself in to James’ flat, but he finds her there. She makes the excuse of witnessing the coffee being spilled on his suit, and wanting to help clean it. Alone with his coffee cup, Breda makes her move. We later see James collapsed onto a park bench, while listening to a voicemail from Harry, confessing his love. Is this the end for our favorite Nightingale?
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Lily decides she needs to move on and asks Prince for a divorce
- James asks Donna-Marie to be a witness in his court case against Mac
- Sylver celebrates his birthday
- Grace tells Damon she thinks Maxine is pregnant
- Prince confronts Romeo and they end up fighting again
- Maxine tells Damon that she hasn’t been getting better
- Diane tells Lily that they should go away to Wales for a few days
- Martine secretly tells Mitchell to pursue Cleo
- Mercedes and Myra clash over having a big extravagant wedding
- Liam sees the Myra and Mercedes drunk in the village and begins plotting
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.