In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Brooke grows suspicious of Juliet and Darren’s friendship while Tom finds it exhausting juggling two women. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of March 4, 2019 in the UK and March 18, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Girl, Interrupted
After months of turmoil, Lily finally receives some good new when she gets a conditional offer at Newcastle University to study medicine. But it doesn’t take long for Romeo realize that shes self-harming again. Diane and Tony try again to intervene and asks Farrah over, but Lily refuses to talk to her. Romeo tries his best to get through to her by breaking down and telling Lily that her addiction reminds him of his mum’s addiction. It appears to work as Lily gives him her cutting kit, and tells him that she loves him. Is it possible that Romeo and Lily are finally getting their happily ever after? Not if Prince has anything to say about it!
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Juliet tells Brooke that Darren is her new boyfriend
- Peri comes up with a schedule to share Tom with Harley
- Martine wants to hire Scott for an event
- Juliet tells Darren that she’s quitting her job at the Hutch
- Tom and Harley want to announce their arrangement. Peri does not
- Myra suggests another double wedding
- Martine tells Imran to stand up for himself
- Liam sabotages Mercedes hen night
- Ste tells Yazz to stay away from his family
- Imran overhears Yazz saying that the whole family’s suffering because of him
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.