Attention fans of The CW’s The 100! The official schedule for The 100: ConAgeddon 2 fan event is here, and TV Source has the exclusive! Find out all the details on the upcoming convention event including what times you can see your favorite stars throughout St. Patrick’s Day weekend and more!
ConAgeddon 2 Event Details
- What: ConAgeddon 2
- Where: Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel located at One Hotel Drive in Boston, MA 02128
- When: March 16-17, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Guests: Bob Morley, Eliza Taylor, Luisa D’Oliveira, Tasya Teles, Richard Harmon, Chelsey Reist, and Zach McGowan
Fandom With a Cause
Cancer Gets Lost has partnered exclusively with ConAgeddon as their non-profit of choice. 100% of the proceeds from the Cancer Gets Lost Conageddon Charity Auction will be donated to CURE Childhood Cancer to benefit childhood cancer research and support the young cancer patients and their families.
Featuring all The 100 items, most kindly signed by the cast, every cent raised in the auction will be donated to CURE. CURE is a terrific charity dedicated to conquering childhood cancer through funding targeted research while supporting patients and their families.
The auction opens March 12, 2019 and will run until March 20, 2019.
ConAgeddon 2 Schedule
Panels and autographs will take place from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. See the below picture for the full schedule.
What Attendees Should Know
- ConAgeddon 2 WILL CALL
- On Friday, March 15, 2019 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, you can pick up your tickets in the first floor lobby.
- On Saturday March 16 and Sunday March 17, Will call will begin at 8:00 AM in the pre-function area of the International Ballroom.
- All panels will be held in the International Ballroom.
- Photos will be in the Wellesley Ballroom.
- Autographs will be in the New England Ballroom.
- Saturday Party: Hosted by DJ Mike Pardi, this event is open to all ticket holders from 8:00 PM to Midnight. Last year the party started earlier, but new this year, the event organizers wanted to get everyone a couple hours to break for dinner, rest and change into their party clothes. Please note: Actors are NOT required to attend, but let’s be honest — they will MOST LIKELY stop by.
What VIP Attendees Should Know
- VIP Suites room numbers are 200-210. You will have the room number of your VIP guest in your packet on pickup.
- VIP Party Friday: Hosted by DJ Mike Pardi, the VIP Party will be held for VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY on Friday, March 15 from 8:00 PM – Midnight in the New England Ballroom.
- New This Year: Pizza and salad will be served on arrival. Actors will arrive shortly after to mix and mingle with fans. And yes, drinks (because that is SUPER important) will be available for purchase.
- VIP Breakfast: Breakfast will be served in the VIP Rooms at 8:00 AM.
- New This Year: Grab your breakfast, meet up with your fellow VIPS and then your VIP actor will arrive at 9:00 AM for a 1 hour meet & greet. Following your M&G, you will take a photo with your group.
- New this year: VIP seating will be reserved and waiting for you in the International Ballroom for the opening panel.
- New this year: Each group will have their own reserved section in the ballroom for the weekend!
Find out how to navigate your way through the weekend.
As the only hotel directly connected to Terminals A & E at Logan International Airport, guests can walk from the airport to the hotel via a temperature-controlled sky bridge.
Walking From Terminal A: From Baggage Claim, take the elevator by carousel one to Level Three. Proceed down the hall and onto the moving walkway to the next elevator bank. Take the elevator to Level Two to the Hilton sky bridge. Upon entering the Hotel, take the elevator down to Level One and proceed to the Front Desk to check-in.
Walking From Terminal E: From Baggage Claim, take the elevator by Dunkin’ Donuts to Level Four. Proceed down the moving walkway to the second elevator bank. Take the elevator to Level Two to the Hilton sky bridge. Upon entering the Hotel, take the elevator down to Level One and proceed to the Front Desk to check-in.
Stay tuned to TV Source for more exclusive coverage of the upcoming The 100: ConAgeddon 2 event. Be sure to visit the official ConAgeddon website and follow the team on social media.