In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Stefan is caught secretly trying to usher Gabi out of the mansion while Maggie finds Kate in a close moment with Victor. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 6, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Goodnight Moon
This week, things go from bad to worse in the kidnapping of Holly Jonas. As Brady comforts Chloe over Holly’s kidnapping, Victor puts the blame on Nicole. The SPD gather every available cop to find the little girl, but after Rafe disobeys Hope’s orders, tragedy ensues. Hope, Nicole, and Eric race to the site of an accident where they make a horrific discovery. Maggie, Sarah, and Rex anxiously await word about Holly. But Nicole takes out her worry on Eric for letting Holly live with Chloe in the first place. Will this lead her into the arms of the other brother? Seems that way as Xander walks in on Brady comforting Nicole.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- John and Marlena celebrate their six-month anniversary at the pub
- Hope and Rafe’s marriage implodes
- Ben and Ciara break difficult news to Stefan and Chloe
- Maggie and Victor have a huge falling out
- It’s Election Day in Salem
- Claire delivers the goods to Eve
- Kayla has bad news for Sonny and Will
- Jennifer returns from her trip and runs into Jack
- Eve gives Haley an ultimatum
- Maggie is tempted to drink
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of May 13, 2019
Xander reveals he still has leverage over Nicole; Tripp realizes Claire is in cahoots with Eve; Rafe gets divorce papers from Hope; The mayoral election results are announced