In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: The Gatsby themed prom at Hollyoaks high takes a shocking turn. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of June 24, 2019 in the UK and July 8, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: A Night To Remember
After seemingly getting away with everything, Laurie is now reigning supreme as temporary head teacher at Hollyoaks High. Meanwhile, Sinead is furious at Sami but he isn’t ready to give up on her yet. Brody tries to find people who have been abused by Laurie in the past, hoping it will help the case like it did with the case against his abuser, Buster. Sienna and Brody meet with two women who are potential victims of Laurie while Diane visits her son, Finn O’Connor in prison, hoping to get inside the mind of a rapist. Brody and Sienna tell Sinead about the women they met and what they said which gives her even more fuel to fight for justice. Later, Sami is preparing to perform with Liberty at the prom, until he gets a text from Brody, who is worried Sinead and Sienna may be plotting to do something stupid. Liberty tells him to go help Sinead, and he leaves. Diane then crashes prom and confronts Laurie in front of all the students. The events that take place next will leave the village in shock.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Ollie asks Imran to practice dancing with him, so he can impress Brooke at the prom
- Marnie surprises Juliet with a beautiful new dress for Prom
- Sally has an idea which could help Sinead
- Liberty tells Sally she believes her fiancé, Sami is in love with Sinead
- The school kids set up their own makeshift prom at The Hutch to cheer up Brooke
- Sylver tells Mercedes that Max has agreed to call them later
- Levi is offended when he thinks Mitchell and Cleo only invited him to Scott’s drag show because he is gay
- Sami rushes off to be with Sinead, leaving Liberty to taste wedding cakes alone
- Lisa sees Liam with Mercedes for a second time that day, and she’s had enough
- Levi asks Scott out, not recognizing him as the drag queen from the previous night
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of June 24, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.