In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Mitchell tries to convince Cleo that she is the perfect woman for him while Ollie and Brooke are making a list of the essentials for the festival. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of July 29, 2019 in the UK and August 12, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Jumping The Broom
It’s Maxine’s wedding day but Sienna is preoccupied thinking about getting her twins back. Meanwhile, ‘terminally ill’ bride-to-be Maxine jumps up and down with excitement that she’s getting the perfect day she’s dreamt of. It’s emotional as Sienna and Brody have a conversation about their future, but Sienna knows they don’t have one. Liberty desperately tries to talk Sienna out of her plan as they arrive at the wedding venue. They see the twins’ au pair, Nina but realize she’s leaving the hotel today. Sienna improvises and locks Nina in the laundry room before running off with the twins. Damon tells Brody that he’s marrying the bravest, strongest woman. Brody bans all talk of Maxine’s illness when they see Dr Levi. However, at the venue, Levi warns Maxine that the truth has to come out before she walks down the aisle, but Maxine threatens to get him struck off if he breaks their doctor and patient confidentiality. Sienna is about to leave with the twins but runs into Maxine who is pilfering freebies from one of the hotel bathrooms. It’s a tense standoff between the women as Maxine questions what Sienna is playing at, but when she tries to stop her leaving, Sienna realizes that Maxine isn’t actually ill. Will she stop the wedding?
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Cleo is surprised to hear that Mitchell is still stripping
- Juliet suggests a ticketed party on the boat to raise money for the festival
- Marnie and Cindy call out Cleo for being jealous
- The Love Boat party is in full swing until Marnie playfully stops everything
- Scott gushes about Levi to Sinead who urges him to tell Levi about Anita Tinkle
- Cleo is surprised to hear that Goldie is seeing someone, unaware that it’s her ex Joel
- Misbah makes Maxine realize why she has been lying about being ill
- Scott considers his options in the name of love
- Sinead is upset when she gets a letter from Laurie ahead of his sentencing next week
- It’s Cleo’s birthday but she has other things on her mind
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of July 22, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.