In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Maxine lies about meeting a private doctor while Breda invites Mercedes on a picnic. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of July 8, 2019 in the UK and July 22, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Like Father Like Son
In an attempt to get her to meet them, Ste calls Sadie and tells her that Harry is dying. Sadie realizes it’s a set up when Harry emerges. Ste urges her to give him an explanation as to why she keeps lying and running away. Whilst at the Tea House, Liam tells Sadie to leave, or he’ll make her regret it. Sadie finally tells James that someone has paid her to keep quiet, and she feels threatened. Later, James starts doubting Harry again, and they have an argument as Harry is fed up of the suspicion, so he breaks up with James. Sadie finally returns Harry’s calls and he begs her to go to the police station – he promises to meet her there. Marnie is shocked by James’ actions and urges him to stop his paranoia and suspicions of Harry, telling him he’s turning out like his evil father.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sylver thinks Mercedes’ upbeat mood is due to drugs, which leads to an argument
- Tom tells Prince, Peri and Yazz about his new business venture, a summer camp for children called “Tom’s Turtles”
- Prince and Romeo accidentally destroy the outside display at Price Slice
- Jonny sets Ste up with Jed but they don’t hit it off
- Mercedes packs a bag and storms out on Sylver
- Tom struggles to show his authority at his first training session
- Mercedes gets a text from an anonymous blackmailer
- Maxine calls in the help of Sienna to organize her wedding
- Damon and Brody book an expensive helicopter to fly to the wedding
- Joel is reluctant to let Goldie help plant flowers for ‘Hollyoaks in Bloom’
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of July 8, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.