In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Ste admits to Jonny that he has something to tell them about Jed while Goldie flirts with a guy she spotted in the village. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of August 12, 2019 in the UK and August 26, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Party Crashers
The Maalik family is having an Eid celebratory party. Jonny and Stuart suggest scaring the Maaliks into backing down. The party is in full swing, and Leah and Lucas sneak out of Ste’s house and ask if they could join in on the fun. Ste finds this out and crashes the party, dragging them both away. Stuart and Jonny stay and intimidate the Maalik family. Leah tells Ste that she wishes Sami was her dad, and Jonny and Stuart use this to convince Ste of their plan to scare Sami. Later, Sami gets pepper sprayed in the street by a hooded mystery person. A policeman turns up at Jonny and Ste’s house, demanding to know where they were last night during Sami’s attack. Meanwhile, Sami is back from the hospital with no permanent damage. When Ste confronts Stuart about the attack, Stuart puts the blame on Ste, telling him that he was the one who made the order for action.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Breda plans to secretly marry Jack
- Nancy notices that Brooke has been acting strange
- Jonny and Stuart set Ste out on another date with Jed
- Joel tries to cheer Goldie up, and agrees to do yoga with her
- Cindy tells Mercedes that she’s jealous of her wonderful devoted husband Sylver
- Mercedes decides to spend time with Liam whilst Sylver and Bobby are away
- Nana spots Liam’s leopard print undies on the floor, and hears Mercedes and Liam in the bedroom
- Cleo tells Joel that he must decide what he wants because it’s hurting Goldie
- Breda overhears Mercedes on the phone to Liam, admitting to an affair
- Breda is hysterical when she walks in on Goldie and Joel in bed together
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of August 12, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.