In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Mitchell admits that he does want Scott, but Scott doesn’t want to be second best and tells him to choose between him and Cleo. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of September 30, 2019 in the UK and October 14, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Raising the Dead
Tony wakes from a nightmare and realizes that he’s still in one at The Pig Farm. Sylver finds out that Breda’s been lying to them about where she’s going each day. Breda gives Tony a lollipop and he questions whether she’s drugging him to keep him weak. He tells Breda that her plan to help children is flawed and she’ll burn in hell. She storms out but leaves the door ajar and her sewing kit behind. Back at The Dog, Sylver and Jack want to know what she’s been up to, but she panics when she realizes what she’s done and rushes out. Meanwhile, Tony is using one of Breda’s sewing needles to pick the lock on his cage. Sylver tracks down Breda in The Dog carpark and urges her to open up to him. Later, when she gets to the pig farm, Tony is missing. Breda is refusing to sell the farm, while Sylver, Goldie and Jack are increasingly concerned about her. Later, Goldie is walking Bronzer in the woods and discovers Harry’s grave!
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Darren reluctantly lets Luke help him in the kitchen when he’s understaffed
- Jesse is feeling put out now that Liam is making more effort with Iona
- Mitchell makes his decision
- Cindy decides to give Luke the money to set up his own restaurant in the old florist
- Joel tells Goldie about when Breda hit him over the head with a bible
- Jesse proposes to Courtney
- Cindy and Luke get cozy at The Loft after their failed dates
- Marnie and Romeo want James to get back in the dating game
- Mercedes is struggling with constant baby reminders after her termination
- Diane decides to officially report Tony as missing
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of September 30, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.