In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Mitchell lies to Cleo that Scott made a pass at him but Scott overhears and Cleo wants to know whether it’s true. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of September 9, 2019 in the UK and September 23, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Pregnant Pause
Upon her return from seeing her mum in Spain, Mercedes becomes cagey with Sylver. Sylver later overhears a conversation between Lisa and Liam about Grace’s hit and run. Sylver tells Mercedes what he heard between Liam and Lisa and wonders whether he should go to the police, leaving Mercedes panicked. Later, he bumps into Grace and offers to help her with her exercises again. Elsewhere, Nana is curious about Mercedes and Liam’s relationship. Mercedes then finds out that she’s pregnant, but who’s the father? Sylver drags Liam into The Dog carpark and wants to know whether he was the one who ran Grace over. Mercedes returns from shopping and is spooked to see Sylver and Liam together. Sylver overhears Mercedes and Nana talking secretively and thinks Mercedes is back on drugs. He confronts Liam about dealing to her, which makes Liam suspicious too, what’s Mercedes up to? Mercedes is surprised to see Brooke at the hospital and tries to persuade Brooke to tell Nancy the truth.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Cleo decides to get to the bottom of why Mitchell acted so appallingly towards Scott
- Walter doesn’t think that Martine has any right to criticise Mitchell’s upbringing after what she did
- Juliet jokingly asks Brooke if she’s pregnant and is stunned when she doesn’t deny it
- Joel tells Luke that he has to up his game if he wants to get Mandy back
- Marnie and Romeo team up to help James face facts that Harry isn’t coming back
- Finn returns home to Hollyoaks and surprises Diane
- Sami asks Sinead and Hannah to live with him permanently
- Liam spots Mercedes coming out of the hospital with Nana
- Misbah lies to Auntie Kameela that Sinead and Sami are engaged to explain why they’re living together
- Jonny and Stuart let Ste in on their plans unaware that they’re being followed by plain-clothed police officers
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of September 9, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.