In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Sienna decides to get Brody back while Ollie has second thoughts about the adoption. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of October 14, 2019 in the UK and October 28, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Wants and Needs
After it is revealed that Walter’s stroke was caused by his sickle cell disease, Martine wants to restart the search for a bone marrow donor and her thoughts turn to her missing child. While Mitchell still can’t forgive himself for not being there for his grandad, Diane catches Scott destroying his Anita wig. He tells her that he’s quitting drag but Diane wants him to explain why. Later Cleo convinces Scott to do one last performance at Mercedes’ birthday party so he decides he’s not taking any prisoners which worries Mitchell. Scott tells Mitchell that he doesn’t want to be his dirty little secret but Mitchell explains that he needs Cleo and wants Anita. James advises Scott to abandon his pride and go for what he wants as the Deverauxs welcome Walter home.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sylver is planning a surprise birthday treat for Mercedes but she’s not impressed with the 80s rundown caravan
- Breda gives Tony a bag of Harry’s belongings to remember him by. He spots Harry’s phone and waits for his chance to grab it
- Cindy is on the war-path to make sure her grand bazaar goes ahead
- Jesse presents Liam with adoption papers for Iona
- Joel goes to The Dog flat and plays the confession on Harry’s phone to Mercedes
- James is wallowing after what he did to Romeo. Meanwhile, Romeo is squatting at the Maaliks
- Leah and Charlie come up with a resolution to Cindy’s bird problem
- Mitchell is nervous when Anita arrives at the flat while Cleo is at university
- Liberty is desperate for Sienna and Brody to make up before their scan
- A jealous Cindy sees Luke kissing one of the girls and sparks fly between her and Brody
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of October 14, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.