In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Sienna is thrilled when she learns Brooke’s baby is a boy while Leela gets a goodbye letter from Ste. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of November 18, 2019 in the UK and December 2, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Unkept Secrets
Darren is playing video games when a message pops up from Charlie saying ‘I know you slept with Nancy’. He goes to the Osborne’s and asks Charlie to keep it a secret. Elsewhere, Mandy is desperately trying to build bridges between Cindy and Luke and organizes lunch at The Loveboat. However, when Darren hears Luke joking about changing DJ’s name, Darren punches him, leaving Luke out-cold. Mandy orders Darren to take Luke to hospital and sort out their differences, today! Darren tells Luke to take a chance on Cindy. Meanwhile, Cindy admits to Mandy that she still likes Luke and decides to do something about it, but she’s interrupted by a phone call from the council about the crane disaster in the village.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sinead and Sami’s wedding day arrives, but it’s uncertain whether it will go ahead
- Edwards plan to get rid of Finn seems to be working
- Sid is horrified when he overhears his dad, Stuart’s plan to kill Ste
- Jonny, Stuart and Ste end up at a clifftop
- Jack is curious about the tension he notices between Nancy and Darren
- Cindy’s surprised when Luke says that he wants to be more than friends with benefits
- Ollie feels pushed out and hurt when Brooke wants Sienna to be with her for the next scan rather than him
- Cindy worries that Luke is having second thoughts about their relationship.
- Marnie is still trying to help destructive James
- A sold sign appears at The Teahouse, but who is the new owner?
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of November 11, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.