In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Sarah shoots her shot with Xander; Eric and Nicole reunite; Gina desperation to win over John grows; Ben and Will team up; the walls are closing in on Gabi. Find out what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of February 3, 2020.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Xander is stunned when he comes across Eric and Sarah in a compromising position in a state of undress! Fearing the worst, he resigns himself to the idea that the woman he loves just made love to another man. Thankfully, Xander was mistaken, but imagine his surprise when he learns what really happened. Sarah admits she couldn’t give a part of herself to Eric when she realized she’s in love with Xander! Hearing this means the world to Xander, who never in his wildest dreams believed it would happen. Sarah takes it a step further when she not only assures Xander of her love for him, but reveals Eric has accepted the role he will play in her life and the life of their daughter Mickey. Later, after spending time together as a family, things heat up between the pair and the two make love! Yes, make love, because there is a difference.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- A thaw in the icy relationship between Eric and Nicole leads to reconciliation after the estranged lovers talk through their issues. Eric learns Nicole was never really with Brady, she only pretended to be to keep Kristen at bay. Eric also comes clean about almost coming with Sarah, but pulled back. Heart to heart, a kiss, a mea culpa and then Ericole hit the sheets for a sexy reunion!
- Steveano and Gina’s scheme to manipulate John and Marlena kicks into overdrive. First, Gina is more than comforting to an emotional John over Marlena’s “death”. Meanwhile “Steve” gets to work on Marlena. By week’s end, Gina drugs John and gets desperate to get her ultimate desire and “Steve” will reveal his true identity to Marlena!
- Chad and Abigail have questions when they discover “Stefano’s” portrait.
- Brady and Kristen share a kiss!
- Gabi scrambles to keep control over Julie’s heart.
- Rafe and Roman head to Prague in search of Hope and Marlena.
- Clyde pressures Ben to escape with him. Later, Will agrees to help the Westons flee prison.
- Ciara has a new theory about Jordan’s killer.
- JJ and Lani team up to neutralize Gabi and save Julie.
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of February 10, 2020
Marlena never plays the victim, she’d rather be a stalker. The Queen of Salem dons the cape when she sets out to rescue her man! Chad and Stefano come to blows. When Ben and Clyde’s prison escape goes awry, it’s Ciara who makes the save for her love. Lani fears nothing will stop Eli from marrying Gabi.