In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Port Charles says goodbye to the villainous Dr. Obrecht; Michael realizes his fight will be tougher than he realized; Laura intercepts a message for her daughter; Violet’s birthday party begins. Find out what happens in the General Hospital spoilers for the week of April 13, 2020.
General Hospital Spoilers: Whatever Is Necessary
As the situation with Nelle continues to panic those close to Michael, believing her attempts to rehab her image and rightfully filed lawsuit will bolster her case for custody, Chase and Sasha realize they will need to take drastic measures to ensure Wiley is protected. If Michael marrying Willow is the only way to neutralize Nelle, then Chase finally comes around to realizing that may be the best course of action. Now it’s on the team of Chase and Sasha to convince their partners of the deal. But will they have to do something unthinkable to force the con?
More General Hospital Spoilers
- An emergency with Mike shows he’s nearing the end of his battle with Alzheimer’s, something Sonny is in denial about.
- Peter wishes Robert had a distraction. Dr. Obrecht gets a visit. Jax surprises Nina. Laura intercepts a message meant for Lulu. Valentin gets a leg up.
- Michael is intimidated. Willow turns to Chase for comfort. Nelle runs into Valentin. Finn plans an epic birthday party for Violet. Peter continues to manipulate Maxie.
- Nikolas and Sonny face-off. Jason steals time with Sam. Willow can’t stop worrying about Wiley.
- Finn outdoes himself. Violet’s party is full of mischief and emotion
- An encore episode of General Hospital will air Friday, April 17, 2020.
Source Sneak Peek: GH Edition – Week of April 20, 2020
Sonny misses his meeting with Cyrus. Nina learns a little more about Nelle. Sam apologizes to Alexis. Elizabeth wants what is best for her son.