This week on Days of our Lives: Phillip’s entanglement…ahem laundering of mob money, Charlie finding the ranks closing in on him, Xander under scrutiny as a potential kidnapper, and Chad being…well….Chad, the men of Salem are finding the walls are closing in on them. Find out what happens in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of January 18th, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
Jake tried to warn him. Gabi tried to tell him. Chad didn’t listen when #Jabriela warned him to steer clear of Gwen and now his life is in tatters around him. Spoilers indicate that Chad takes another hit thanks to Gwen and that Abigail makes a difficult decision. Could Abigail be telling him she wants a divorce? As Chad heads off to Rolf to get information on Gwen, the Nanny is dropping bombshells left and right. By the end of the week, Gwen will be recounting her shocking story to Jack and Jennifer. Will we care? Will it be enough to save her from the wrath of Chad and Abigail, not to mention Gabi who was maligned for drugging Abigail when it was the help all along? Savvy Days fans are predicting that Jack is about to be a daddy, but are they right? And, if they are, who is the mother? Stay tuned.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Tripp and Charlie have a major confrontation
- Nicole proposes a way for Allie to strengthen her case against Charlie
- Sarah fears Xander has put Philip’s life at risk
- Chloe offers to give Philip shelter
- Jake receives a surprise visitor… Gabi!
- Eli questions Xander about the twins’ kidnapping
- Anna gives Jack a warning
- Gabi makes her intentions clear to Jake
- Kate finds Jake and Gabi in a compromising position
- Charlie tries to convince Claire to believe in him
- Allie seeks advice from Ben.
Please note: Days of our Lives will be preempted on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of January 25, 2021
Lani turns to Kristen for help; Brady and Chloe argue about Phillip; Brady’s life hangs in the balance; Abigail and Gwen have an explosive confrontation; Ben receives a sign to follow his heart.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand and Peacock.