This week on General Hospital it’s confrontations, conversations, and contemplation. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of January 18, 2021.
- Britt gets another perspective on Peter (Spoiler alert, Britt: He’s trash.)
- Liz confronts Franco
- Dante and Maxie have an emotional conversation.
- Alexis is accusatory
- Anna looks for answers
- Joss comforts Carly
- Jax is apprehensive
- Alexis tries to make amends (The Alexis Apology Tour continues. Sigh…)
- Liz is furious with Jason
- Franco looks to Scott for help
- Nina is wise to Valentin’s machinations (It ain’t hard; he’s super obvious about everything he does)
- Carly enlists help
- Ava is determined to make peace (Even though it’s only gotten her kicked in the teeth before)
- Willow makes an important decision (I wish I had bigger decisions than which beep to bounce on)
- Maxie attempts to diffuse a potentially bad situation (Just dump Peter already! Jeez!)
- Please note the General Hospital airdates have been adjusted/will be adjusted due to recent preemptions.
Source Sneak Peek: GH Edition – Week of January 25, 2021
Bobbie attempts to distract Ava; Elizabeth has a heart to heart with an old friend; Jax and Nina resist Valentin’s bait; Lucy is dismissive of Carly; Jason and Britt come up with a strategy.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are available on ABC.com, onDemand and Hulu.