This week on General Hospital it’s confrontations, conversations, and contemplation. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of January 25, 2021.
- Bobbie attempts to distract Ava (Now Barbara Jean….)
- Michael considers next steps (Like asking Chase out on a date?)
- Finn looks to Jackie for answers
- Anna and Jordan take a moment to bond
- Portia helps Curtis (Go ahead and help yourself to Jordan’s man!)
- Willow offers Sasha her support (The Mayo Twins are reunited)
- Peter publishes a disconcerting article (Does he do anything else?)
- Liz has a heart to heart with an old friend (Please let it be Gia. Please let it be Gia!)
- Jax and Nina resist Valentin’s bait (How long must we be punished with this pairing?)
- Nikolas is contemplative
- Lucy is dismissive of Carly (Smack her down, Lucy!)
- Val helps Nina try to get to the truth
- Curtis gets a fresh new perspective about relationships
- Alexis goes to the hospital with Sam
- Jason and Britt come up with a strategy (I hope it involves dinner by candlelight)
- Nina’s curiosity is piqued (Being nosy never ends well on this show)
- Olivia’s confusion mounts
- Liz takes Jason to task (I love this song)
- Alexis begins to comprehend the error of her ways (Better late than never, but Drunk Alexis has been a BLAST!!!!)
- Monica grows tired of a house guest (Put them ALL out, Monica!)
Source Sneak Peek: GH Edition – Week of February 1, 2021
Sam harbors an obligation to Dante; Laura confronts Carly; Jackie and Scott reunite and catch up.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are available on ABC.com, onDemand and Hulu.