Unexpected encounters, unlikely alliances, and unconditional love. Find out what happens in our Days of Our Lives spoilers for the week of February 15th, 2021.
The course of true love never did run smooth…especially when you’re being held captive as part of a revenge plot against your beloved. Ciara channels her inner Brady and gets temporarily gets the upper hand on her captor…and her hands on his cell phone. Ciara manages to get a static-y message to Ben! It’s not much but it’s just enough to let him know that she’s alive. Ben and Claire seek help from Susan once again in their search to bring Ciara home and Clyde gives Ben a lead regarding Ciara. By the end of the week, Shawn and his brother in law are on Ciara’s trail and Ciara has a surprising reunion with a familiar face.
More Days of Our Lives Spoilers
- Monday, February 15, 2021
- Charlie urges Claire to believe him
- Lucas and Allie have a run-in with Charlie
- Nicole pressures Rafe to allow Ava to live with him.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Chloe feels a pull towards Brady
- Vivian and Kristen reunite in prison
- Orpheus manipulates Rhodes.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Xander proposes to Sarah!
- Chad helps Abigail deal with a family tragedy
- Gabi makes a pitch to Philip
- Jake questions whether Gwen is telling the truth
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Abigail and Gwen get into a fight at the cemetery
- Gabi informs Jake she’s working on a deal with Philip
- Rhodes informs Ciara that her situation is about to change.
- Friday, February 19, 2021
- Claire takes action after learning from Belle that Charlie could get away with his crimes
- Abigail asks Gabi to team up with her to bring down Gwen.
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of February 22, 2021
Vivian makes a deal with Kristen, John threatens Charlie, Chloe reveals to Brady that Phillip kissed her, Ciara and Ben have a shared dream and Susan panics when Lani comes to visit “Kristen” in prison.
Days of Our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand and Peacock.