This week on General Hospital: Nina sets something into motion she won’t be able to take back; Lucas and Brook Lynn offer support for Maxie; Peter continues his neverending machinations; Carly steps into her role as Mrs. Corinthos and it could have dangerous repercussions. Find out what else happens in Port Charles in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of March 22, 2021.
General Hospital Spoilers: Hell Hath No Fury…
- Nina hopes to speak with Phyllis. Carly defends her actions. Valentin blames Jax. Olivia rushes to the hospital. Ned is skeptical.
- Carly urges Jax to go after Nina. Ava offers to help. Laura is surprised by Cameron’s determination. Trina apologizes to Curtis. Finn stops by to see Liz.
- Carly is her own worst enemy. Nina has a change of heart. Brook Lynn and Lucas rally around Maxie. Anna mourns her personal losses. Portia and Curtis bond over their life experiences.
- Nina has a decision to make. Michael and Sasha attempt to bridge their distance. Carly calls Diane. Jason and Taggert reunite. Anna helps get to the bottom of what happened to Dante.
- TJ asks Curtis about Jordan. Finn reaches out to Anna. Obrecht is skeptical. Carly brings Jason up to speed on her meeting with Cyrus. Laura’s faith in Martin is shaken.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of March 29, 2021
- Finn and Diane rally around Alexis.
- Robert is curious about Anna’s latest plan.
- Jax wishes Carly would stay on the sidelines.
- Nina convinces herself she’s doing the right thing.
- Brook Lynn tries to reunite Ned and Olivia.